well i think it’s time for another one of these posts.
- beer/seafood/artisan craft festival in the park on the walk to school
- cheeseburger flavored potato chips
- cafe con leche for one euro at eusa
- hybrid fruits
- temperatures not in the 90s
- presentations for rafa’s class are still happening
- clean laundry that doesn’t smell clean
- white bread
- cannons going off in the near distance early in the morning
now, with less than three weeks left in spain, i figure it’s okay to talk about things i miss from america (friends and family not included because that is an obvious given): baseball, anderson cooper 360, sweet tea, driving, mounted shower heads, church, my guitar, free public transportation, peanut butter, sleeping with covers on, cookie dough, big breakfasts, and no smoking laws.
now, i will have you know just because that list is a tad bit lengthy does not mean i’m not loving spain still. i’m having a lot of mixed feelings as of late about my time here coming to a close so quickly. i’m pretty sure if i would have had more time at home before leaving for spain my feelings would be a little different, but i’m working with what i have at this point — i know it’ll be good to get back to the states, but i know that there are going to be things i miss from sevilla. a post about that to come in a couple weeks closer to my flight back.