the mindful meanderer in 100 words.

I’m a flannel-wearing, guitar-playing graduate of The University of North Carolina creating lifelong learners in a 6th grade science classroom. I’m a relationship builder & storyteller who frequently always talks with her hands. 95% of the time, you’ll find me with a pencil behind my ear; the other 5%, I’m usually on the American Tobacco Trail running out my feelings. I’m a crossword doer, a sweet tea addict, & a firm believer in doing what’s best for kids.

Wake County Beginning Teacher Leadership Network Coordinator 2017
NC Education Policy Fellowship Program, 2016
NC State Kenan Fellowship, 2015
BA, UNC Chapel Hill, 2012

Solo Dios es vencedor.

IMG_8961

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s